Touring the Virtual Workforce in Philippines lets you see experience what leading edge entrepreneurs are doing in their business today. We include as part of the tour, team supervisor sharing their experience with you and build a new world of possibilities in your business. They show and demonstrate a completely world of a global workforce.
- Departure Date : 9th April, 2014
- Manilla Arrival : 9th April, 2014
- Legazpi Arrival : 10th April 2014
- Intl Airline : Singapore Airlines
- Airline : Cebu Airlines
- Accommodation : The Oriental Hotel
- Beach tour : 12th April, 2014
- Flight to Manilla : 14th April, 2014
- Manila Tour : BPO / Call centres
- Return Date : 19th April, 2014
Tour / transport within Lagazpi and Manila cost $ 993 AUD Ex GST
Note: Book your flights and accommodation using these Airlines & Motels
Join Kelvin and Marisa as we visit the Philippines and experience what outsourcing is all about.
The days activities
- Day 1 – International flights, and air conditioned bus ride to our accommodation.
- Day 2 – Travel to Legazpi, accomidation check in Tour outsourcing facilities, learn what is being done for other business.
- Day 3 – More tours of BPO facilities, learnand be exposed to the outsourcing world.
- Day 4 – Cultural experiences – Beach day – Saturday visiting sights.
- Day 5 – Mastermind, brainstorming the opportunities in your business.
- Day 6 – Travel to Manila, next accommodation and tour through an outsourcing city.
- Day 7 – Travel to call centres, tour through another outsourcing world.
- Day 8 – Exploration day, Bus trip and flight back to Brisbane.
Kelvin and Marisa host these tours, share their experiences and have trusted locals to accompany you. This way we ensure your safety and enjoyment while we visit our team members and create the cutting edge technologies and services. We will be staying for 10 days in the Philippines, however you can return when it suits.